small break for the camara

I had a big accident two weeks ago with a computer, I removed the Quality of all the photo shooting of Paul. By that I needed to make a small break with photos from your computer.

I started at the beginning to clean up my studio.


Throughout the week I painted a new oil painting and ended my drawings.

Have long planned to paint my woman octopus. sketched, painted and so came at the beginning.



Here are my six beautiful ladies terminated





Here is my new set of drawings

skull, moon, sun, stars and lots of feathers!!




a beloved cat watches me

and the second cat sleeping :3


Draw, paint, drink tea and


Moment of time I spent beautiful days with Lucas. For next week I will add a single image with Lucas :D


Tomorrow morning I will go on outdoor photo in Liberec.

Will be a little rainy but I think tomorrow will be nice pictures :)





Here is a small foretaste of the next days.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...